How effective is hypnosis online?
Very effective. There’s no difference at all. Whether you book for an in-person session or for an online session, you are receiving the same treatment and can achieve the same result. No physical contact needed as the treatment is mind therapy. Therefore, it doesn’t matter how far we are from each other. So as long as you are comfortable in your own environment, you have a good internet connection, and able to relax in a comfortable chair, you’re good to go.
What treatments can I receive when booking for an online session?
Any treatment, just like you would in person. You can check the list here.
If your issue isn’t listed, get in touch to find out if I can help you, just to make sure.
What if I have an (ab)reaction?
Well, there’s a reason why I put “ab” in brackets. I truly believe that crying is a form of release, therefore I think it’s absolutely normal. When you have a block that is connected to something from your past, just talking about it can be painful, especially, if you’ve never dealt with it before.
Yes, you can have a reaction, while you’re releasing negative emotions, therefore, I would advise to have someone in the house if you feel you need the extra support. In that case, I can contact that person and she/he can enter the room. This is totally your choice.
Can children have a sessions online?
My answer is an absolute no. Children work differently. Their mind, their thinking, their imagination is different to adults, therefore, I only see them in person.
Preparation for a session online
- Make sure you download Skype or Zoom onto your computer, or mobile device before the appointment starts. This will save you session time, which means you can be sure that the time that’s been allocated to help you will not be shortened. We can also use Messenger if that’s what you prefer.
- You need to find a room where you will not be disturbed by anyone who lives with you. This includes any pets you may have. Having them around you when you are hypnotised is not advisable.
- Before we start the session, I need to have your phone number. If, by any chance, the internet doesn’t work, I will call you on your mobile to discuss if we need to re-book the session.
- Sit on a sofa bed or chair where your arms and neck/head are supported for full relaxation.
- If you’re using your mobile device, make sure you’re not holding it as I need your hands to be free. Also, I want you to be able to totally relax.
You can book an appointment via my online calendar here, or you can email, call or text me to arrange one.
If there’s no suitable time for you on the calendar, please get in touch and I will do my very best to find you the right time.
Payment and intake form
An intake form, that is emailed to you, needs to be filled out and emailed back to me 24 hours before your appointment.
Payment can be made via PayPal, or bank transfer.